    table. But what can I do when the user close explorer without close
    sesseion? how can I detect this event?

    thanks

    Felix González, Apr 3, 2008

  2. Felix González

    Aidy Guest

    You can't reliably detect this, just use the Session_End event as you have
    been doing.

    Aidy, Apr 3, 2008

  3. Hi Felix,

    You can try this.

    1) Write a javascript function and call from the unload event of the window
    (client side).
    2) Send a request to server program (Ajax) from within this javascript
    function.

    Let me know if this helps.

    Regards,
    Augustin