    Thanks in advance,
    Nikolay
    , Apr 21, 2006

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    said the following on 4/21/2006 4:54 PM:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone have any idea how Gmail does this?

    How GMail does what?

    > I have a web application and people complain sometimes about some
    > problems and most of the time it turns out it's the browser's cache
    > being full.

    Then have them set IE to empty the cache when it gets closed.

    --
    Randy
    Randy Webb, Apr 21, 2006

    Hi Randy,

    I tried to log on to gmail from one of these machines and got a message
    asking me to empty my browser cache. I tried it from my machine by
    decreasing the amount of disk space to use for browser cache and got it
    again. So obviously there IS A WAY to detect when the cache is full and
    automatically ask the user to do that instead of calling me about the
    problem.

    I know it isn't my issue however it's increasing the frustration and my
    phone keeps ringing...

    Regards,
    Nikolay
    , Apr 21, 2006