Determining the PostBack event caller?

Wayne

I am wondering if it is at all possible to ascertain what cause the PostBack
event to occur?

Currently I have a DropDownList and 2 Radio buttons that cause a PB (this
may change to 2 Buttons if I am unable to determine the calling control)
whenever their status is changed.

Is it possible to obtain the calling control/method or is this outside the
scope?

Scott M.

The "Sender" event argument represents the object that fired the even. You
can use sender.getType.toString to determine what type of control cause the
postback, then you can cast sender into that type and then you could check
its name.