DeviceSpecific Questions

Ily

Hi all

Why does the following not work? (Its placed within a form - I should
havent shown you that)

<mobile:Label Runat=server>
<DeviceSpecific Runat=server>
<Choice Argument="isNokia7110">isNokia7110</Choice>
<Choice Argument="isHTML32">isHTML32</Choice>
<Choice>Is default</Choice>
</DeviceSpecific>
</mobile:Label>

I get nothing displayed in my browser when I view it. I am expecting
isHTML32 to be displayed, because I am expecting the isHTML32 to match
my browser (Microsoft Internet explorer 6) and to use the isHTML32 as
the text for the Label

How can I get this to work? Any ideas or suggestions? What am I doing
wrong?

Amit Puri

re-write your code as below:

<mobile:Label id="Label1" Runat="server">
<DeviceSpecific Runat="server" ID="Devicespecific1" >
<Choice Argument="isNokia7110" Text="isNokia7110"></Choice>
<Choice Argument="isHTML32" Text="isHTML32"></Choice>
<Choice Text="Is default"></Choice>
</DeviceSpecific>
</mobile:Label>