Diary System

OHM \( One Handed Man \)

Hi Guys,

Im working on something which requires a method of managing entries for
resources in ASP.NET and I need to find a good solution for it.

In essence, I want my user to be able to book project codes to a resource.
The user should be able to view a diary system and see month, year, day etc
and book the resource for a specific code.

I also want the user to be able to view all the resource diaries in a single
view.

Does anyone know of a good way to approach this for asp.net, know of
something which would do this? What about the outlook calendar ? if so, has
anyone used .net to create appointments end view ont he web ??

thanks for any help.