    keywords or websites?
    thanQ so much 4 ur care!
    coOlwarrior4ever
    coolwarrior, Aug 28, 2004

  2. "coolwarrior" <> wrote...
    > 1_I want to know the difference between "data hiding" , "steganography"
    > ,"watermarking" ,"capsulation" related to DSP.
    > 2_There r plenty of informaion about data hiding for images on the web
    > ,but I'm looking for a GOOD keyword for searching "signal/speech data
    > hiding/steganography"...Do u have any suggestion about appropriate
    > keywords or websites?

    In all honesty, I am puzzled as to why you posted here. This is a C++
    language newsgroup, not English language newsgroup. If you need to know
    some terminology related to graphics, post to comp.graphics.algorithms
    or other newsgroups with "graphics" in its name. Or, if you're interested
    in DSP (digital signal processing, isn't it?), there is comp.dsp newsgroup
    where folks probably talk DSP more than anywhere else...

    Victor Bazarov, Aug 28, 2004

  3. coolwarrior

    Phlip Guest

    coolwarrior wrote:

    > 1_I want to know the difference between "data hiding" , "steganography"
    > ,"watermarking" ,"capsulation" related to DSP.

    data hiding and encapsulation are ways to tell your compilers to hint to
    program maintainers (including yourself) that re-using a module the way it
    does not expect to be re-used adds risk. They have nothing to do with
    security.

    > 2_There r plenty of informaion about data hiding for images on the web
    > ,but I'm looking for a GOOD keyword for searching "signal/speech data
    > hiding/steganography"...Do u have any suggestion about appropriate
    > keywords or websites?

    http://groups.google.com

    This group is qualified to discuss platform-neutral C++. If you find a
    security algorithm on another forum, you might ask generic C++ questions
    about it here.

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Aug 28, 2004