    What is the pointwise difference between single exception and multiple
    exception?
    , Oct 3, 2005

  2. Rolf Magnus Guest

    wrote:

    > What is the pointwise difference between single exception and multiple
    > exception?

    What do you mean by the terms "single exception" and "multiple exception"?
    Rolf Magnus, Oct 3, 2005

    Actually what i wanted to know is that how can we distinguish between
    single catch block and multiple catch block.

    This question was asked in my university examination.The question is
    strange hence I was asking for some points on it to write it in
    examination
    , Oct 5, 2005
  4. wrote:

    > Actually what i wanted to know is that how can we distinguish between
    > single catch block and multiple catch block.

    The single is one, the multiple is two or more. To distinguish, read the
    code following the first. Not very difficult.

    --
    Salu2
    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo, Oct 5, 2005