difference between single and multiple exceptions

ajinkyakulkarni87

What is the pointwise difference between single exception and multiple
exception?

Rolf Magnus

What is the pointwise difference between single exception and multiple
exception?

What do you mean by the terms "single exception" and "multiple exception"?

ajinkyakulkarni87

Actually what i wanted to know is that how can we distinguish between
single catch block and multiple catch block.

This question was asked in my university examination.The question is
strange hence I was asking for some points on it to write it in
examination

?

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo

Actually what i wanted to know is that how can we distinguish between
single catch block and multiple catch block.

The single is one, the multiple is two or more. To distinguish, read the
code following the first. Not very difficult.