difficult problem w/media file metadata

Giles Bowkett

Bira

I need to automatically remove from an mp4 of the 2003 movie
"Underworld" all frames which feature any image other than Kate
Beckinsale wearing leather. Is there a gem that will solve this
problem for me? I need to repair this file. There is a great deal of
extraneous noise obscuring the signal.

Wow, did they actually tag each frame of the movie with a variable
saying if it contained Kate Beckinsale wearing leather? :)

Rick DeNatale

I need to automatically remove from an mp4 of the 2003 movie
"Underworld" all frames which feature any image other than Kate
Beckinsale wearing leather. Is there a gem that will solve this
problem for me? I need to repair this file. There is a great deal of
extraneous noise obscuring the signal.

Well if you can find the old plugin to isolate scenes from "The
Matrix" series with Carie Ann Moss, you might be able to adapt it.

Or was that Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux?