digits to words

CBFalconer

ARMAS said:
hey , what i mean is, user gets to input any number, not just the
example.... are you making fun of me???

What could possibly give you that idea? I believe Kenneths code
fragments are accurate, and should work right out of the box. BTW,
your shift key doesn't seem to work, and the '.' and '?' keys seem
to repeat for no reason. Since they are all adjacent maybe you
spilled something on the keyboard?

-- Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA
-- Thomas Matthews

Keith Thompson

ARMAS said:
hey , what i mean is, user gets to input any number, not just the
example.... are you making fun of me???

Yes, we're all making fun of you.

Try treating us with some respect, and that may change. (Or not; you
may have burned your bridges already.)