    file that points to all *.exe files found on HD.

    Somebody knows a program like that ?

    Thanx,.
    Goudwinde, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Goudwinde

    rf Guest

    "Goudwinde" <> wrote in message
    news:ZYBDb.33629$...
    > Hi,..
    >
    > I´m looking for a program that´s able to
    > scan a complete harddisk and output a nice HTML
    > file that points to all *.exe files found on HD.
    >
    > Somebody knows a program like that ?

    No but if you email me a couple of hundred dollars I'll build one for you.
    Seems like a rather simple exercise, about 50 lines of C++ code. How
    *nice*do you want the HTML file to be?

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Goudwinde

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:ZYBDb.33629$>
    Goudwinde said:

    > I´m looking for a program that´s able to
    > scan a complete harddisk and output a nice HTML
    > file that points to all *.exe files found on HD.
    >
    > Somebody knows a program like that ?

    yes i found one using a search engine in a few seconds that seems to do
    just what you want.

    i'll tell you the URL if you send me $5. or you can RTFM to find out how
    lookout express rot13s http://pnznybgqrfvtaf.com/fbsgjner/KSY/

    --
    brucie
    16/December/2003 09:54:32 pm kilo
    brucie, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Goudwinde

    Michel Guest

    I can help you for free. Write you a little php code to do the trick for
    you.
    Gimmie a shout.

    Mich

    Michel, Dec 16, 2003
  5. Goudwinde

    Chris Morris Guest

    "rf" <> writes:
    > "Goudwinde" <> wrote in message
    > > I´m looking for a program that´s able to
    > > scan a complete harddisk and output a nice HTML
    > > file that points to all *.exe files found on HD.
    > >
    > > Somebody knows a program like that ?

    > No but if you email me a couple of hundred dollars I'll build one for you.
    > Seems like a rather simple exercise, about 50 lines of C++ code. How
    > *nice*do you want the HTML file to be?

    50 lines of C++, or one Unix shell command...

    --
    Chris
    Chris Morris, Dec 16, 2003
  6. Goudwinde

    rf Guest

    "Chris Morris" <> wrote in message
    > "rf" <> writes:
    > > "Goudwinde" <> wrote in message
    > > > I´m looking for a program that´s able to
    > > > scan a complete harddisk and output a nice HTML
    > > > file that points to all *.exe files found on HD.
    > > >
    > > > Somebody knows a program like that ?

    > > No but if you email me a couple of hundred dollars I'll build one for

    you.
    > > Seems like a rather simple exercise, about 50 lines of C++ code. How
    > > *nice*do you want the HTML file to be?

    > 50 lines of C++, or one Unix shell command...

    <grin/>

    Doesn't validate :)

    Point taken though.

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Dec 16, 2003
  7. Goudwinde

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Dec 16, 2003
  8. Goudwinde

    Grunff Guest

    brucie wrote:

    > i'll tell you the URL if you send me $5. or you can RTFM to find out how
    > lookout express rot13s http://pnznybgqrfvtaf.com/fbsgjner/KSY/

    :)

    Admit it, you do it for the kicks, right?

    --
    Grunff
    Grunff, Dec 16, 2003
  9. Goudwinde

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:>
    Grunff said:

    >> i'll tell you the URL if you send me $5. or you can RTFM to find out how
    >> lookout express rot13s http://pnznybgqrfvtaf.com/fbsgjner/KSY/

    > :)

    i couldn't help myself, i'm sure the OP is just as capable as anyone
    else of using a search engine.

    > Admit it, you do it for the kicks, right?

    no, sex. its always for the sex.

    --
    brucie
    17/December/2003 08:59:50 am kilo
    brucie, Dec 16, 2003
  10. Goudwinde

    Steven Dyk Guest

    I've been using, and happy with SuperCat, from no-nonsense-software.com.

    Steve D

    Steven Dyk, Dec 17, 2003
  11. Goudwinde

    Goudwinde Guest