Dir2html

Goudwinde

Hi,..

I´m looking for a program that´s able to
scan a complete harddisk and output a nice HTML
file that points to all *.exe files found on HD.

Somebody knows a program like that ?

Thanx,.

rf

Goudwinde said:
Hi,..

I´m looking for a program that´s able to
scan a complete harddisk and output a nice HTML
file that points to all *.exe files found on HD.

Somebody knows a program like that ?

No but if you email me a couple of hundred dollars I'll build one for you.
Seems like a rather simple exercise, about 50 lines of C++ code. How
*nice*do you want the HTML file to be?

Cheers
Richard.

brucie

in post <Goudwinde said:

I´m looking for a program that´s able to
scan a complete harddisk and output a nice HTML
file that points to all *.exe files found on HD.

Somebody knows a program like that ?

yes i found one using a search engine in a few seconds that seems to do
just what you want.

i'll tell you the URL if you send me $5. or you can RTFM to find out how
lookout express rot13s http://pnznybgqrfvtaf.com/fbsgjner/KSY/

Michel

I can help you for free. Write you a little php code to do the trick for
you.
Gimmie a shout.

Mich

Chris Morris

rf said:
No but if you email me a couple of hundred dollars I'll build one for you.
Seems like a rather simple exercise, about 50 lines of C++ code. How
*nice*do you want the HTML file to be?

50 lines of C++, or one Unix shell command...

rf

Chris Morris said:
50 lines of C++, or one Unix shell command...

<grin/>

Doesn't validate :)

Point taken though.

Cheers