Direct Client NEED: Fulltime SAP AII/OER Development Resource

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.
    Pls send resumes to
    Or call 732-372-7051

    These are FT spots with our Client. Client is also accepting H1B's and
    will process Green Card.

    Location : NJ
    Salary range: 75-95 K depends on the experience (3-7 years relevant
    experience) level plus company benefits (health insurance, vacation,
    will also process GC for genuine & eligible candidates etc)

    Pls refer candidates who may be interested.

    SAP AII/OER Development Resource :
    • Develop and update functional / technical design and validation
    documentation required to support requirements definition,
    configuration, test plan creation, test execution (unit, operation,
    qualification), work instructions and end user training.
    • Design and development of enhancements, reports, forms, interfaces
    and master data conversions including specifications, testing and
    error resolution.
    • Provide proactive and timely response to all design and production
    challenges.
    • Creating and exposing SAP BAPI / BADI objects
    • Assisting Business Analysts and fulfilling ABAP change requests
    • The ability to troubleshoot design issues and engage SAP OSS as
    required obtaining resolution.
    • 3+ years of SAP AII/OER version 5.1 ABAP experience
    • Experience with SAP AII/OER version 5.1
    • Experience with SAP R/3 version 4.6C or later
    • Experience with XML Documents processing and IDOC processing
    • Experience with Web Services development and processing in SAP AII
    and SAP PI
    • Experience with JAVA programming
    • SAP Workflow experience is highly desired

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,

    sarah Fernandes, Mar 4, 2011