Direct Client NEED: Fulltime SAP FICO (5 Year +) - Support Pack Upgrade

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.
    Pls send resumes to
    Or call 732-372-7051

    These are FT spots with our Client. Client is also accepting H1B's and
    will process Green Card.

    Location : NJ
    Salary range: 75-95 K depends on the experience (3-7 years relevant
    experience) level plus company benefits (health insurance, vacation,
    will also process GC for genuine & eligible candidates etc)

    Pls refer candidates who may be interested.

    SAP FICO (5 Year +) - Support Pack Upgrade
    We will need help for dual maintenance for weekly Master Data requests
    and testing in Inter-Company system. Ideally the candidate should also
    have strong FI-CO skills and experience with knowledge of MM and SD .
    SAP FI-CO
    SAP MM
    SAP SD

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    sarah Fernandes, Mar 4, 2011