DIRECT CLIENT : Oracle DBA, Sr Java, Linux System Admn - San Antonio, TX.

Isaac

Hi All,

We have the following position open with one of our Direct Client in
Texas. Please let me know if you have any Consultants : looking for a
strong Consultants who is ready to relocate, immediate interview with
Client.
Please send resumes with rate, current location, Contact details and
H1B Visa expiry month and year, for detailed Job Description and for
any further details please email me at (e-mail address removed) or call me
at 213-233-3576 / 213-233-3907

All the positions are for a duration of 6+ months, Location: San
Antonio, TX.
Rate: please keep Competitive

Requirement – 1:
Need a Oracle DBA with minimum 5 plus years of experience.
Nice to have certification in Oracle DBA.

Requirement-2:
Need a Sr. Java Developer with 6 plus years of experience. Must have
experience in SOA & SCRUM/Agile methodology. Nice to have experience
in REST & Certification in Java/J2EE.

Requirement – 3:
Need Linux System Admin with 7 plus years of experience. Must have
experience in Design for distributed systems (SOA). A huge plus
certification in Linux

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3576