DirectX

Dabroz

i was working in djgpp and allegro and all was just great, but when i tried
to make vc dirx application there's a load of problems: even if i have a
full source code, i can't compile it with vc6p? what should i do after
including cpp file with source code? i installed directx source and code
files.

Kevin Goodsell

Dabroz said:
i was working in djgpp and allegro and all was just great, but when i tried
to make vc dirx application there's a load of problems: even if i have a
full source code, i can't compile it with vc6p? what should i do after
including cpp file with source code? i installed directx source and code
files.

The answer you seek can be found here:

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

(second paragraph - begins with "First of all...")

-Kevin

Thomas Matthews

--
- dabroz - [[email protected]]

"The emperor is a rotting shell, holding together a long dead empire with
fetid dreams and lies. Will you listen to them or embrace Chaos?"

My crystal ball is not working at the moment. Please move
closer to the monitor so I can see your program.

Ahhh, yes. The error is on line 427. It matches the description
that the compiler produced. Fix it.

If you want more detailed help, post the following:
1. The code segment where the error is occurring.
2. Definition of any custom classes and definitions.
3. The compiler version and name.
4. The exact text of the error message.
5. If the error is not about _standard_ C++, try posting
to a Microsoft newsgroup.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message: