Disable The Controls Of One Web Form From Other

Ahmad Jalil Qarshi

Hi!

I have a problem while developing some webpages.The Problem is that:-
How We Can Disable The Controls Of One Web Form From Other Web Form In
Asp.net?

Explanation:-
There Should Be Two Web Form,Web Form1.aspx and Web Form2.aspx,Now From Web
Form1.aspx When I Click One Button (Disable), Then Web Form2.aspx Buttons
And Other Text Boxes Etc
Should Be Disable. Means Now After Clicking The Button(Disable) From Web
form1.aspx If I click any Button on Web Form2.aspx then That
Button Should not Clicked Means The Buttons Should be Disable OR Doesn¡¦t Do
Any Work On Web Form2.aspx as The Whole Form Should Now
Be Disable For Any Working.
Remember One Thing That The Both Forms,Web Form1.aspx
and Web Form2.aspx Will Open In Browser and When the Both are running Then I
Would Click on Web Form1.aspx¡¦s Disable Button to
Disable Web Form2.aspx And After Disabled The Web Form2.aspx Should be There
In Its Browser Means It Should not Closed But Remained Open. And In Same Way
When I Click Alive Button On
Web Form1.aspx Then The Disabled Form Web Form2.aspx Should be
Alive.Regards,Ahmad Jalil Qarshi

Guest

Hi!

I have a problem while developing some webpages.The Problem is that:-
How We Can Disable The Controls Of One Web Form From Other Web Form In
Asp.net?

Use a session object to determine which controls to disable?