    My problem is that when the radiobutton is disabled I don't like the way it
    is printed so I would like to print it as if it was enabled.

    Thanks all for your help
    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0ZW8=?=, Jul 7, 2005

  2. If you only need the RADIO button enabled while printing and disabled all
    other times, you may try following Javascript events

    function window.onbeforeprint()
    {
    radioObj.disabled = false;
    }
    function window.onafterprint()
    {
    radioObj.disabled = true;
    }

    More details at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...thor/dhtml/reference/events/onbeforeprint.asp

    Sreejith

    =?Utf-8?B?U3JlZWppdGggUmFt?=, Jul 12, 2005