display images from ftp directory.

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by rehan, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. rehan

    rehan Guest

    i have iis5. windows 2k advance server. I have many http
    sites on iis. One ftp site with folders protected with
    userid and password.
    e.g i have folders at
    ftp://www.mysite.com/usa
    fpt://www.mysite.com/India

    i mapped these folders in virtual directory as
    http:/www.mysite.com/images
    and here i have folders for usa and india.

    now if i try to diplay image on asp page as
    http://www.mysite.com/displayimages.asp

    in displayimages.asp page i give url to images file as
    http://www.mysite.com/images/usa/logo.jpg

    i was asked to enter userid and password.

    I mean to say, How can i display images on asp pages from
    the users, whom have posted images to their ftp folder.
    please help.
    thanks.

    rehan, Jul 11, 2003