Displaying Bitmap (simple question I think)

aaapaul

Hello !

I have a Bitmap and this works fine:

Dim objC As New clsCounter
Dim objBmp As Bitmap
objBmp = objC.bcGetGraphicalCounter(5)
objBmp.Save(Response.OutputStream, ImageFormat.Jpeg)

But I dont want to use:
objBmp.Save(Response.OutputStream, ImageFormat.Jpeg)
....because I want so diplay other things.

I want to show the Bitmap in an Imagebox <asp:Image id="imgZaehler"

How Can I realize this !

Many thanks
aaaPaul

bruce barker

no can do. while mozilla/netscape support inline images, IE does not. for IE
<asp:image> can only ref a url that returns a supported image type.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

ashelley

Hello !

I have a Bitmap and this works fine:

Dim objC As New clsCounter
Dim objBmp As Bitmap
objBmp = objC.bcGetGraphicalCounter(5)
objBmp.Save(Response.OutputStream, ImageFormat.Jpeg)

But I dont want to use:
objBmp.Save(Response.OutputStream, ImageFormat.Jpeg)
...because I want so diplay other things.

I want to show the Bitmap in an Imagebox <asp:Image id="imgZaehler"

How Can I realize this !

Many thanks
aaaPaul

put the bitmap code in a separate file (aspx) and set the image source
to myotheraspx.aspx

or

write the bitmap out to the filesystem and set the image to look at
that file.

-Adam