Do programmers use code examples effectively?

Ohad Barzilay

I am doing a research regarding developers productivity and
methodological usage of code examples (part of my PhD in Tel Aviv
University). So, if you are a developer, please take 2-3 minutes to
fill this survey: http://goo.gl/JUCoU. And then another 2-3 seconds to
share it with your fiends and colleagues (we are aiming to reach 3000
developers!).

Thanks!
Ohad

Lew

Ohad said:
I am doing a research regarding developers productivity and
methodological usage of code examples (part of my PhD in Tel Aviv
University). So, if you are a developer, please take 2-3 minutes to
fill this survey: http://goo.gl/JUCoU. And then another 2-3 seconds to
share it with your fiends and colleagues (we are aiming to reach 3000
developers!).

STOP SPAMMING!

Roedy Green

STOP SPAMMING!

I only saw one copy of the message. He is not selling anything. It is
not even grossly off topic.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Lew

I only saw one copy of the message. He is not selling anything. It is
not even grossly off topic.

You miss nine-tenths of what's said in this forum, so what do you know? He
posted the exact same thing on 7 March as he did on 3/5, so I guess you missed
that I was responding to the repeat post.

Why don't you let Ohad Barzilay speak for himself if he dares?