    find a database class sample that suit to use with MS Access ?

    thanks,
    Tee

    Tee, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Tee

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    It will be good to separate between application layers. If your
    application will be build from pages, Business logic classes and Data
    Access Layer classes it will be much easier to maintain it over time.
    Imagine that you change DB and need to go through all paged to look for
    selects and change them. Wouldn't it be easier if all DB code dealing
    with certain entity exist in one class and data return as Value Objects?
    This way you just need to fix one place, without influencing other
    system components ...

    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)52-8888377