Do you need a website?

John Parsons

Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.

We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we know
how to create web projects to help project your company/business to the next
phase.

We also offer flash webpages and flash presentations.

If you are interested in our services then get in touch
(e-mail address removed) or visit our site and view our work
http://wwwwjamstreetmedia.com

Chris F.A. Johnson

Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.

We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we know
how to create web projects to help project your company/business to the next
phase.

We also offer flash webpages and flash presentations.

If you are interested in our services then get in touch
(e-mail address removed) or visit our site and view our work

Once I found your real address (not quite what you posted), I was
surprised to see only 8 HTML errors reported by <validator.w3.org>.

I am constantly amazed that outfits claiming to be web design
experts are unable to make a site that works well is differently
sized windows and with different font sizes.

The use of tables for layout and <FONT> tags scattered throughout
don't improve one's impression of the site.

And what's the point of all the JavaScript?

And images for text. Really! What are you thinking?

dorayme

"Chris F.A. Johnson said:
And images for text. Really! What are you thinking?

This last question assumes something. Possibly it is like have
you stopped beating your wife?

Jemdam.com

i cant believe you actually went to his site..why do you think they
keep spamming?
its people that click on them that make it all worth while..
I had to click but what is best is the typo of wwww at the start. If he is
going to plug a business the it would be good to do it right! :)