    If you are interested in our services then get in touch
    or visit our site and view our work
    http://wwwwjamstreetmedia.com
    John Parsons, Mar 2, 2007

  2. On 2007-03-02, John Parsons wrote:
    > Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.
    >
    > We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we know
    > how to create web projects to help project your company/business to the next
    > phase.
    >
    > We also offer flash webpages and flash presentations.
    >
    > If you are interested in our services then get in touch
    > or visit our site and view our work

    Once I found your real address (not quite what you posted), I was
    surprised to see only 8 HTML errors reported by <validator.w3.org>.

    I am constantly amazed that outfits claiming to be web design
    experts are unable to make a site that works well is differently
    sized windows and with different font sizes.

    The use of tables for layout and <FONT> tags scattered throughout
    don't improve one's impression of the site.

    And what's the point of all the JavaScript?

    And images for text. Really! What are you thinking?

    Author:
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Mar 2, 2007

  3. John Parsons

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    "Chris F.A. Johnson" <> wrote:

    > And images for text. Really! What are you thinking?

    This last question assumes something. Possibly it is like have
    you stopped beating your wife?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 2, 2007
  4. On 2007-03-02, dorayme wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > "Chris F.A. Johnson" <> wrote:
    >
    >> And images for text. Really! What are you thinking?

    > This last question assumes something.

    Indeed.

    > Possibly it is like have you stopped beating your wife?

    To which my answer is, "Yes. We haven't played chess in decades."

    Author:
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Mar 2, 2007
  5. John Parsons wrote:

    > Do you need a website?

    Funnily enough, most of the regular posters around these parts already
    have one.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Geek of ~ HTML/SQL/Perl/PHP/Python*/Apache/Linux

    * = I'm getting there!
    Toby A Inkster, Mar 4, 2007
  6. John Parsons wrote:

    > Do you need a website? Well Spam Street Media can help you.

    Repeat offender, I think. Viper, where be ye? :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 4, 2007
  7. John Parsons

    liamo Guest

    i cant believe you actually went to his site..why do you think they
    keep spamming?
    its people that click on them that make it all worth while..

    liamo

    http://www.ebesign.co.nz
    liamo, Mar 5, 2007
  8. John Parsons

    Jemdam.com Guest

    >i cant believe you actually went to his site..why do you think they
    > keep spamming?
    > its people that click on them that make it all worth while..

    I had to click but what is best is the typo of wwww at the start. If he is
    going to plug a business the it would be good to do it right! :)
    Jemdam.com, Mar 6, 2007