Webdesign services

John Parsons

Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.

We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we know
how to create web projects to help project your company/business to the next
phase.

We also offer flash webpages and flash presentations.

If you are interested in our services then get in touch
(e-mail address removed) or visit our site and view our work
http://www.jamstreetmedia.com

Richard Formby

John said:
We speacialize in webdesign,

No you don't. You fail in the most trivial fasion. You vail to provide a
background colour for you site.

Neredbojias

No you don't. You fail in the most trivial fasion. You vail to provide a
background colour for you site.

I've noticed that most who here _state_ that they "specialize in web
design" are somewhat deluded in their thinking.

the red dot

John Parsons said:
Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.

We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we know
how to create web projects to help project your company/business to the next
phase.
shame one of you doesn't specialize in spelling.

Chaddy2222

Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.

shame one of you doesn't specialize in spelling.
Dam, my last post came out sounding a bit wrong. I did not mean to
write so agressivly.
But yes, the spelling on the OP's site is not that good, although I
would suggest that it has more to do with the fact that they might not
speak english as a first language.
As is the case with some web design groups now a days.

Chaddy2222

I've noticed that most who here _state_ that they "specialize in web
design" are somewhat deluded in their thinking.
Yes, I could not agree more. I think those terms are just used by some
people as a marketing term.
Dam, I used the word "term" twice in the same sentence.

Neredbojias

Yes, I could not agree more. I think those terms are just used by some
people as a marketing term.
Dam, I used the word "term" twice in the same sentence.

I understood despite the termites...

the red dot

--
hehe dont worry mate no offence taken, i was just bored and in a jokey mood
im not normally so pedantic.