    If you are interested in our services then get in touch
    or visit our site and view our work
    http://www.jamstreetmedia.com

    John Parsons, Mar 2, 2007

  2. John Parsons wrote:

    > We speacialize in webdesign,

    No you don't. You fail in the most trivial fasion. You vail to provide a
    background colour for you site.

    Richard Formby, Mar 3, 2007

  3. John Parsons

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:14:30 GMT Richard Formby scribed:

    > John Parsons wrote:
    >
    >> We speacialize in webdesign,

    > No you don't. You fail in the most trivial fasion. You vail to provide a
    > background colour for you site.

    I've noticed that most who here _state_ that they "specialize in web
    design" are somewhat deluded in their thinking.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Mar 3, 2007
  4. John Parsons

    the red dot Guest

    "John Parsons" <> wrote in message
    > Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.
    >
    > We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we know
    > how to create web projects to help project your company/business to the

    next
    > phase.

    shame one of you doesn't specialize in spelling.

    the red dot, Mar 3, 2007
  5. John Parsons

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    On Mar 4, 8:04 am, "the red dot" <> wrote:
    > "John Parsons" <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:D...> Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.
    >
    > > We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we know
    > > how to create web projects to help project your company/business to the

    > next
    > > phase.

    > shame one of you doesn't specialize in spelling.

    Now your just being a smart-arse.

    Chaddy2222, Mar 4, 2007
  6. John Parsons

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    On Mar 4, 8:04 am, "the red dot" <> wrote:
    > "John Parsons" <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:D...> Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.
    >
    > > We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we know
    > > how to create web projects to help project your company/business to the

    > next
    > > phase.

    > shame one of you doesn't specialize in spelling.

    Dam, my last post came out sounding a bit wrong. I did not mean to
    write so agressivly.
    But yes, the spelling on the OP's site is not that good, although I
    would suggest that it has more to do with the fact that they might not
    speak english as a first language.
    As is the case with some web design groups now a days.

    Chaddy2222, Mar 4, 2007
  7. John Parsons

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    On Mar 4, 1:49 am, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:14:30 GMT Richard Formby scribed:
    >
    > > John Parsons wrote:

    > >> We speacialize in webdesign,

    > > No you don't. You fail in the most trivial fasion. You vail to provide a
    > > background colour for you site.

    > I've noticed that most who here _state_ that they "specialize in web
    > design" are somewhat deluded in their thinking.

    Yes, I could not agree more. I think those terms are just used by some
    people as a marketing term.
    Dam, I used the word "term" twice in the same sentence.

    Chaddy2222, Mar 4, 2007
  8. John Parsons

    al jones Guest

    On 4 Mar 2007 03:15:20 -0800, Chaddy2222 wrote:

    > On Mar 4, 8:04 am, "the red dot" <> wrote:
    >> "John Parsons" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:D...> Do you need a website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.
    >>
    >>> We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we know
    >>> how to create web projects to help project your company/business to the

    >> next
    >>> phase.

    >> shame one of you doesn't specialize in spelling.

    > Now your just being a smart-arse.

    that should be 'you're' Chaddy .... ;)

    --
    //al

    al jones, Mar 4, 2007
  9. John Parsons

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:27:25 GMT Chaddy2222 scribed:

    > On Mar 4, 1:49 am, Neredbojias <> wrote:

    >> > No you don't. You fail in the most trivial fasion. You vail to
    >> > provide a background colour for you site.

    >> I've noticed that most who here _state_ that they "specialize in web
    >> design" are somewhat deluded in their thinking.
    >>

    > Yes, I could not agree more. I think those terms are just used by some
    > people as a marketing term.
    > Dam, I used the word "term" twice in the same sentence.
    > --
    > Regards Chad. http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc

    I understood despite the termites...

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Mar 4, 2007
  10. John Parsons

    the red dot Guest

    "Chaddy2222" <> wrote in message
    > On Mar 4, 8:04 am, "the red dot" <> wrote:
    > > "John Parsons" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > news:D...> Do you need a

    website? Well Jam Street Media can help you.

    > > > We speacialize in webdesign, corporate branding and marketing, and we

    know
    > > > how to create web projects to help project your company/business to

    the
    > > next
    > > > phase.

    > > shame one of you doesn't specialize in spelling.

    > Dam, my last post came out sounding a bit wrong. I did not mean to
    > write so agressivly.
    > But yes, the spelling on the OP's site is not that good, although I
    > would suggest that it has more to do with the fact that they might not
    > speak english as a first language.
    > As is the case with some web design groups now a days.
    > --

    hehe dont worry mate no offence taken, i was just bored and in a jokey mood
    im not normally so pedantic.

    the red dot, Mar 4, 2007