DOCTYPE detector

Georgi Naumov

Please show me how you try to use function. If there is no doctype it
will return null.

Best Regards
Jim Michaels напиÑа:

Randy Webb

John G Harris said the following on 8/7/2006 2:36 PM:
Especially if there's a meta tag saying content="text/html" :-(

By the time the DTD is processed it's too late. Never mind ever making
it to the meta tags.

Served with an XHTML mime-type (app/xhtml+xml, app/xml or
text/xml) IE won't render it at all - irregardless of any DTD or META
tags in the document.

Served with an HTML mime type then no browser will render it as XHTML.
No matter what DTD or META tags you put in the document.