    http://msys.com.ar/index0326.php

    It'd be nice to hear someone which uses Safari or Konkeror...

    regards - jm

    julian_m, Mar 24, 2006

  2. julian_m

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, julian_m quothed:

    > After doing a little work, and helped with nice advice from members of
    > this group, I finally wrote some code to do rounded divs
    > Given that I mainly use Firefox, I was testing my code against it, and
    > Opera as well.
    > All was going good, till I open IE
    >
    > Can anyone confirm what I see (FF & Opera render well, IE bad)

    Yeah, I get some weird whitespace in ie, not ff. Looks fixable, though.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Mar 25, 2006

  3. julian_m

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "julian_m" <> wrote:

    > http://msys.com.ar/index0326.php

    It looks ok in Safari. But you need to go through the css again
    and remove the mistakes. For example, there is no bottom and top
    for floats...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Mar 25, 2006