    http://tinyurl.com/35mwxr

    Thanks,
    Mika
    Mika, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Mika

    VK Guest

    On Nov 23, 11:36 pm, "Mika" <> wrote:
    > Hi all, if you could kindly test this W3C validated page specifically in
    > Firefox only and advise if you see the streetscape appear. (Designed for
    > broadband):
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/35mwxr
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mika

    Yes, the streetscape appears fine on my Firefox 2.0.0.9
    VK, Nov 24, 2007

  3. Mika

    Mika Guest

    "VK" <> wrote in message
    > On Nov 23, 11:36 pm, "Mika" <> wrote:
    >> Hi all, if you could kindly test this W3C validated page specifically in
    >> Firefox only and advise if you see the streetscape appear. (Designed for
    >> broadband):
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/35mwxr
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Mika

    > Yes, the streetscape appears fine on my Firefox 2.0.0.9

    Great, many thanks VK. How quick did it load and what country are you in?

    Mika
    Mika, Nov 25, 2007
  4. Mika

    VK Guest

    On Nov 25, 5:55 pm, "Mika" <> wrote:
    > Great, many thanks VK.
    >
    > How quick did it load and what country are you in?

    It is about 6sec over 512Kb/sec downstream broadband

    Mika, I'm glad that your original problem got solved and glad to try
    to help with any further JavaScript-related problems. Yet for overall
    site usability and accessibility check there are more suitable groups
    than clj like:
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.site-design
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html
    VK, Nov 25, 2007
  5. Mika

    Mika Guest

    "VK" <> wrote in message
    > On Nov 25, 5:55 pm, "Mika" <> wrote:
    >> Great, many thanks VK.
    >>
    >> How quick did it load and what country are you in?

    > It is about 6sec over 512Kb/sec downstream broadband

    Faster than we estimated for that speed. Good to have confirmed.

    > Mika, I'm glad that your original problem got solved and glad to try
    > to help with any further JavaScript-related problems. Yet for overall
    > site usability and accessibility check there are more suitable groups
    > than clj like:
    > comp.infosystems.www.authoring.site-design
    > comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html

    Much appreciate the pointers and offer. Thanks again VK. These groups need
    more level-headed 'people' folk like you and dorayme.

    Mika
    Mika, Nov 25, 2007
  6. Mika

    Mika Guest

    Just for fun, here are the sort of speeds you should be seeing when
    accessing the site in the UK (as mentioned previously, the stores only
    deliver to the UK but we hope to expand to other domains in time):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du2m8pON8n0

    The page loads in under 10 seconds, then you start scrolling! I hope you
    are able to see the concept at work here, as it is intended to its current
    target audience.
    Mika, Nov 28, 2007