Doing my head in

Guest

Hello All

After a perfect compile of my asp app I often (now more freq. than before)
get the error below.
To make this error go away I can delete the VSWEBCACHE/someapp/obj folder
and at times it'll actually run then.
Any ideas why this happens?

(Oh.. and the redist. package I've created for this application does the
same thing; deploy it on a virgin server or a prev. used one and it still
gives me the Parser error.)

This is the error that is doing my head in;

Parser Error
Parser Error Message: Could not load type someapp.Global'.
Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb"
Inherits="someapp.Global" %>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\someapp\global.asax Line: 1

Mannogre

You can check if your root folder "someapp" is set up as an application
in IIS. Cured my similar problem.