Doteasy format problems

gplantam

I signed up at Doteasy.com and am trying to recreate my Geocities
website there. If you use Doteasy web builder, you can only create
pages using one of their formats (with a frame for links, and one for
logo, etc). I have contacted their cust. service several times (by
e-mail...they don't give you a phone number to call) and am told that
to do a page with my own layout (with different frames, or no frames) I
have to create it with another utility and FTP it to the doteasy
domain. I tried this and I don't see the HTML file I FTP'ed showing up
on-line. I can't even tell Doteasy's file manager to "publish" the
HTML file, because it doesn't show up. When I look in the Fetch FTP
window, it shows the file was copied to the domain files.

Doteasy's cust. service finally said they'd call me at a time of my
choosing for live advice, but after 3 days I have yet to hear from
them. Can anybody help? I have a very important business site to get
up ASAP. Am I supposed to FTP the file(s) to a specific folder? Is
doteasy not compatible with certain systems?

Please help!

Greg

Neredbojias

[...]

These days hosts are cheap and plentiful. If you're having trouble with
one, just move to another.