    Reporting Services.

    Thanks.

    Alan
    Alan Z. Scharf, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Alan Z. Scharf

    Jason Guest

    I have been searching high and low for a solution but nobody seems to tell.
    I have found solutions for the a datagrid and button, but not for a list
    box.

    Can anybody help?

    Thanks,

    Jason

    Jason, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Jason,

    I have the datagrtid solution also, and may end up having to use a datagrid,
    making it look like a listbox.

    Alan

    Alan Z. Scharf, Jun 9, 2004