Double Rollover w/ editable text - I'm stuck, can anyone help?

Joey_Stacks

I recently found some GREAT code for creating a double rollover effect.
You mouseover the image and html editable text below it changes. But
I'm stuck. Can anyone help me fix the script? I can't get the image
swap to work, so when you mouseover the image, it changes along with
the text. Also, I'd like to be able to set any one of the images and
accompanying text as the default on_state, so when someone first visits
the page one of the products (say, the far left one) is already in the
on_state.

Please visit: http://www.forsytemedia.com/tester/ to view images and
code. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, and assuming it works, a
credit will be given code-side (yeah if my boss saw it I might get
scolded, but what head of marketing ever does a view source and disects
javascript? ha!) when we go live.

Thanks, and we hope to hear back from a javascript wizard soon!