Down Drop List

nicolas.neuilly

Hi mates

I'd like to connect a database (dataset, that implements IListsource)
to a dropdownlist control in a ascx component but it returns an
exception: "Must implement IListsource or IEnumerate".

I have to say that the same code runs prefectly in a aspx page. Help me
please!

Karl Seguin

would need to see code. There's nothing in your description that really
provides any help..

Karl