Download Excel Template

Remy

Hi
We have a webpage where the user can download a dynamically generated
Excel Template.

We are using the
Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel";
Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;Filename=" +
fileName);

But the problem is, that the open dialog box uses the file type .xls
instead of .xlt. So users often save the template as normal workbook
and then the whole thing is obviously not working...
If the users just presses save, everything is fine cause the filename
ends with a .xlt, but if they change the filename and don't add the
extension, .xls is automatically added.

So, how can we make sure .xlt is used?

Thanks

Remy Blaettler