doxygen

Jan Danielsson

Hello all,

I guess I should really be asking in some doxygen mailing list, but
since I believe that I found doxygen through this group, I assume that
there are some people here who can answer.

When I run doxygen on my python files, it does document classes, but
not "standalone" functions. I.e.:

-----------------------
## Foobar class
#
# This is a test class!
class Foobar:

## Init
#
# This is the init function.
def __init__(self):
pass
-----------------------

... is included, but:

-----------------------
## Test
#
# This is a test function
def TestFunction(foo=None):
pass

..is not.

Is this by design? Is it possible to get doxygen to include
standalone functions?

Mike Kent

When I run doxygen on my python files, it does document classes, but
not "standalone" functions.

Look in the doxygen config file for your python project, named
'Doxyfile', for the config setting
'EXTRACT_ALL', and read the comments there.