Drag and Drop from a Select to another

MGD

Hi there, I've been trying to drag some options from a select to
another, but there is no possible way I can catch the following events:
ondragstart, ondragenter, ondrag, ondragleave, ondragover, ondragend.
I know all this events are not available for select tags, but I've
tried everything.
If someone knows about how can I do this, or an URL I can find
something about this topic, please send it to me.
Thanks all,
Marcel