drag and drop from gridview to gridview

sebastianthegreatful

I have a program and a list of exercises. The program is actually also
just a list of exercises. On the screen I try to show my database
content in two gridviews. with two linqdatasources associated.

Eventually I want to be able to drag form the exercise list gridview
into the program grid view but for now a button will do.

The question goes, is the gridview control the right control to use or
does anyone here have a better suggestion?

If I'm to use the gridview control, I understand that I need to
manipulate the datasoruces and not the gridview itself... but a few
hints (or links) would be nice?

best regards