drag and drop quiz

Andrea B.

Can anyone suggest me some samples to make Drag and Drop quiz?

I'm able to Drag and Drop images.

problem:
I have 3 static images and 3 dragging images, i would like to know how
undertand if a draggable image is dropped on the right static image.

thanks all

Andrea

Jeff North

On 14 Mar 2005 03:07:17 -0800, in comp.lang.javascript
| Can anyone suggest me some samples to make Drag and Drop quiz?
|
| I'm able to Drag and Drop images.
|
| problem:
| I have 3 static images and 3 dragging images, i would like to know how
| undertand if a draggable image is dropped on the right static image.
|
| thanks all
|
| Andrea

Get yourself a copy of CourseBuilder off the MM site (free download)
http://www.macromedia.com/resources/elearning/extensions/dw_ud/coursebuilder/

It has all these interactions.

Elisa

Hi friends!

I have the same problem.
I would like to know which is the best way to implement a Drag & Drop
test using Javascript.
Has anyone already done it?

I hope u can help me as soon as possible.....

Thanks!

ely