Drag drop in web forms

narula.amitsk

Hi All,

I am need of drawing Ellipse/rectangle on a web page.

user would select ellipse/rectagle , the string to written in it &
rownumber , column number.
I want to do this on fly, and save all the ellipse /rectangle drawn
in database at then end when he has created all the stuff for that
page.

I should be able to drag the ellipse/rect from one row , column to
another row/column on fly.

if any body has soem approach & solution please help me. Need the thing
in C# / asp.net

thanks

Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

you'd need to use a lot of javascript for that. there are ample sample
tutorials on the web. try to google first.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]