    is as a template of other pages, that means, we can use this template to
    create several pages with different details. Thus, it should be allowed to
    me for putting different items in the A.aspx. Thanks in millions.

    ghostwolf, Jul 14, 2006

  2. You could do that from the master page, can't you?
    --
    ---------------------------
    Thanks,

    =?Utf-8?B?SWJyYWhpbSBTaGFtZWVxdWU=?=, Jul 14, 2006

  3. The designer does not let you do this because probably you don't have a
    Content control in your A.aspx.
    At design time you can automaticaly add it with the context menu that
    appears when you click on the contentPlaceHolder in A.aspx.
    Ever you insert an asp:Content control in a page linked to a master, the
    master content will be replaced with the content of this content control.
    So, if you don't insert a content control, the master content will be taken.

    Hope this will help you

    Mario Vázquez

    Mario Vázquez, Jul 14, 2006