drop down list in repeater not firing?

Jeremy Mack

Below is the static drop down list that appears in a repeater. What i
don't understand is why, when I select ANY of my dropdownlists written
out the repeater they wont fire the dd_rating_IndexChanged subroutine.
But when i take the dropdownlist OUT of the repeater.. it fires the sub
no problem? what am i missing here?

In the ASP.net:
<asp:DropDownList ID="dd_rating" runat="server" AutoPostBack=True
OnSelectedIndexChanged="dd_rating_IndexChanged">
<asp:ListItem Value="1">Rate 1</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem
Value="2">Rate 2</asp:ListItem>
</asp:DropDownList>

In the codebehind:
Public Sub dd_rating_IndexChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal
e As System.EventArgs)
Dim drop As DropDownList = CType(sender, DropDownList)
Response.Write(drop.SelectedItem.Text)
End Sub