drop down panel

David

Hi,
Does anyone know how to make the drop down panel similar to the
'Action' button in MSCRM? It looks like a button but a panel will
expand upon cliking, very similar to a menu item. It is not a standard
web control. Although
there are several samples we can download from the internet for free,
they all have a problem that is when the drop down panel is expanded,
all the contents below the drop down panel will move downwards. But in
MSCRM, when the drop down panel is expanded, it just overlaps and
covers the contents below. I am a newbie in asp.net and hope some
experts can help me. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!