drop down selection box

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit J.O. Aho:
- -
Do it now, or you will forget it...

Why? The title element presumably matches well the intentions of "the red
dot", who has expressed a strong tendency of remaining clueless. Let us
honor his, her, or its wishes by killfiling or by giving manifestly absurd
answers, whichever suits you better.

J.O. Aho

Jukka said:
Scripsit J.O. Aho:

Why? The title element presumably matches well the intentions of "the
red dot", who has expressed a strong tendency of remaining clueless. Let
us honor his, her, or its wishes by killfiling or by giving manifestly
absurd answers, whichever suits you better.

kyllä niinkin voi tehdä :)

the red dot

Jukka K. Korpela said:
Scripsit J.O. Aho:

Why? The title element presumably matches well the intentions of "the red
dot", who has expressed a strong tendency of remaining clueless. Let us
honor his, her, or its wishes by killfiling or by giving manifestly absurd
answers, whichever suits you better.
ooh deary me missis, there is a tendency to remain clueless and there is a
tendency to have to marry design and usability and accessibility and remain
true (as far as possible) to a brief, maybe if you had ever had to actually
work to a brief or design a website instead of just writing about it you
would understand the problems and the compromises that had to be made along
the way. But then again i dont know you so i may be completely wrong in my
assumption, and then again you dont know me so dont be stuck so far up your
own arse matey that you lose site of your underpants...

i came on here asking (politely) for help and advice, to which i was
thankful and grateful in my replies, and yet you who have never met me feel
the need to ridicule me without having the faintest idea of who or what i
am, that sir is extremely impolite.