Enable second drop down after first drop down is selected

teser3

Please advise how I can enable the second drop down after the first
drop down selection is selected?

<form name="myname" method="post" action="mypage.jsp">
<select name = "Movie" onselect="enableField()";>
<option value = "">Select One</option>
<option value = "I am Legend">I am Legend</option>
<option value = "Wedding Crashers">Wedding Crashers</option>
<option value = "Jaws">Jaws</option>
</select>

<select name = "Television" disable="disable">
<option value = "">Select One</option>
<option value = "CSI">CSI</option>
<option value = "Amercian Idol">American Idol</option>
<option value = "60 Minutes">60 Minutes</option>
</select>