    What else might people like drop in support for?

    Kirk Haines

    , Mar 31, 2007

  2. Anthony Eden Guest

    If you are going to support Rails make sure to look at the trunk. The
    trunk now just uses the Ruby logger API and defines a SimpleFormatter
    as the default formatter. Not sure what the API for Analogger is but
    the bottom line is that you just need to be able to support calls
    through the normal Ruby logger API.

    V/r
    Anthony Eden

    --
    Cell: 808 782-5046
    Current Location: Melbourne, FL

    Anthony Eden, Mar 31, 2007

    On Sun, 1 Apr 2007, Anthony Eden wrote:

    > If you are going to support Rails make sure to look at the trunk. The
    > trunk now just uses the Ruby logger API and defines a SimpleFormatter
    > as the default formatter. Not sure what the API for Analogger is but
    > the bottom line is that you just need to be able to support calls
    > through the normal Ruby logger API.

    That's more or less all that Nitro needs, too, and I already have code
    running that is doing that, so that should work just fine.

    Thanks,

    Kirk Haines

    , Mar 31, 2007