Dropdown menus in FireFox

Tom

I have taken over admin of a web site (I'm not a web developer by
trade) and the drop down menus are inoperative. There is Javascript
that was written about 6 or 7 years ago
that have some conditions pertaining to the browser in use but I'm not
sure
how to fit Mozilla into the equation. The menus do work in IE 6/7. I
have
not tested other browsers.

The site is www.omegaministry.org. You can view the source code from
the
home page (index.html).

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

Tom

Randy Webb

Tom said the following on 1/25/2007 5:12 PM:
I have taken over admin of a web site (I'm not a web developer by
trade) and the drop down menus are inoperative. There is Javascript
that was written about 6 or 7 years ago
that have some conditions pertaining to the browser in use but I'm not
sure
how to fit Mozilla into the equation. The menus do work in IE 6/7. I
have
not tested other browsers.

The site is www.omegaministry.org. You can view the source code from
the
home page (index.html).

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

Your problem originates here:

//simple browser check

f7_v4=(parseInt(navigator.appVersion)>=4 &&
parseInt(navigator.appVersion)<=5)?1:0

f7_ie=(document.all && f7_v4)?1:0

f7_ns=(document.layers && f7_v4)?1:0

Try to find a better navigation script and ditch that one.