    home page (index.html).

    Thanks in advance for any assistance...

    Tom

    Tom, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Tom

    Randy Webb Guest

    Tom said the following on 1/25/2007 5:12 PM:
    > I have taken over admin of a web site (I'm not a web developer by
    > trade) and the drop down menus are inoperative. There is Javascript
    > that was written about 6 or 7 years ago
    > that have some conditions pertaining to the browser in use but I'm not
    > sure
    > how to fit Mozilla into the equation. The menus do work in IE 6/7. I
    > have
    > not tested other browsers.
    >
    > The site is www.omegaministry.org. You can view the source code from
    > the
    > home page (index.html).
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any assistance...

    Your problem originates here:

    //simple browser check

    f7_v4=(parseInt(navigator.appVersion)>=4 &&
    parseInt(navigator.appVersion)<=5)?1:0

    f7_ie=(document.all && f7_v4)?1:0

    f7_ns=(document.layers && f7_v4)?1:0

    Try to find a better navigation script and ditch that one.

    --
    Randy
    Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

    Randy Webb, Jan 25, 2007