DropDownList in Gridview Edit Mode

Angel666

I have a grid view that when in edit mode I have created one column to
be a drop down of color text. I want to change the background color on
the dropdown list once it is loaded from the edit command. The list
data is a color chooser and we want to highlight each items background
in its color during the edit mode of a grid view. Any ideas?
Thanks

bruce barker

the browser's builtin select does not offer this feature. you will need
to create you own color chooser in javascript and dhtml. any flyout menu
will support this.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Angel666

No I want to do this programmatically from the database of color
names. It can only be done during the edit mode of the gridview.