DROPDOWNLIST MENU OPEN (CLICK)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by spawnx, May 11, 2007.

  1. spawnx

    spawnx Guest

    Hello all,
    I have not had much success with this for the last few hours of
    research.
    I would like to open a dropdownlist with javascript code.(Currently
    using the javascript code imbedded in Visual Basic)
    To open manually Alt+DownArrow must be pressed (some say F4 which
    doesn't work for me in IE7)
    I guess I can set focus which works for me
    and then try to use some kinda SendKey function from the javascript
    with the alt down somehow and that might work.
    I was hoping for a better solution, Like Linkbuttons have a click
    method which can be used from javascript nicely.
    I have seen combobox has a dropdown method which I can not use for my
    dropdownlist unfortunately.

    Is there something i'm missing??

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!