Druby , Rinda and Jini language bindings

Calum Shaw-Mackay

All -

I was just wondering what the current state of development was for druby and
Rinda? I have been reading up on it today, and have been thinking about it's
closeness to Jini. I was wondering whether building some language bindings
for Ruby to the Jini API's through RJB would be of any use (or even of any
interest) to any of you?

Thanks in advance

--Calum