Dynamic Data Web Site

Manny

Hey Guys,

I am new to Dynamic Data Web Site. I added a Linq to SQL control and added
few tables to the page.

There were few fields that were added on the SQL Tables however the changes
were not reflected on the Page. Is there any way to refresh the page i.e
force it to read the table structure from the SQL?

I had to delete the table and add it back in order to bring the fields
forward.

Thanks

Mannny

Gregory A. Beamer

Hey Guys,

I am new to Dynamic Data Web Site. I added a Linq to SQL control and
added few tables to the page.

There were few fields that were added on the SQL Tables however the
changes were not reflected on the Page. Is there any way to refresh
the page i.e force it to read the table structure from the SQL?

I had to delete the table and add it back in order to bring the fields
forward.

Not sure if it works this way, but with most of hte drag and drop, you
can right click and rebuild the item that was built with drag and drop.
Often, however, the menu item is simply called "custom tool". I have not
worked heavily with dynamic data, so this might not be an option.

Peace and Grace,