Dynamic height and pagesize adjustment of Grid

Girish Prabhu

Hey All,

I have an application that uses DATAGRID control. The current grid have
remarks field for each row, which can actually take upto 500 characters.
So now my problem, the client wants the GRID / Page to be NON
SCROLLABLE.

I failed to find out the size of the grid at runtime. I need this since
the Remarks column is editable and is free-flow text (label cotrol). SO
I really can't get the size of the page. Not only that, I tried to set
the height of the DataGrid by setting

ctrlDataGrid.Height.Pixels(20)

It actually made no effect on the Grid. So if anybody knows abt anything
related to this, please let me know ASAP.

Keep in mind that, each row of the grid could have different sizes.

Thanks

The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into
the impossible -- Arthur C. Clarke