Dynamic images..?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Kent Johnson, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. Kent Johnson

    Kent Johnson Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to run the Crystal Report samples on Visual Studio .Net.
    Does anyone know how to deal with this?
    Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path
    "dynamic_images" is denied.
    granting access rights to the resource
    to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity
    (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or
    Network Service on IIS 6) that is used if the application is not
    impersonating.
    If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the
    identity will be the anonymous user
    (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.

    I have set the security for the sites to 'Allow anonymous login' (IIS6) for
    IUSR_MACHINENAME. And the IUSR_MACHINENAME is also part of the
    Administrators group.

    /Kent J.

    Kent Johnson, Oct 10, 2003