    --
    ********************************
    Jon

    Jon, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Jon

    Ben Lucas Guest

    You could place the 4 extra buttons in either a Panel control, or if you're
    using tables, just make sure that the tr and td tags are set with
    runat=server. Then, when you don't want to display them, set the containing
    control's visible property to false.

    --
    Ben Lucas
    Lead Developer

    Ben Lucas, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Ok, so if I change to flow layout and use HTML panel grids and show/hide
    them, it will work! Sounds good to me. Thanks

    Jon, Dec 17, 2004